This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") constitutes an agreement between you (hereinafter referred to as the "User") and the Seller (as defined below) and determines the procedure for the User's use of the website located on the Internet at the address: www.iqdiamonds.ru (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), other Internet resources of IQDIAMONDS, the IQDIAMONDS mobile application (hereinafter abbreviated as the “Application” or “MT”) for the iOS and Android operating systems, as well as other relations of these persons related to such use.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Terms and Definitions:
• Seller - a legal entity that is an authorized representative of the IQDIAMONDS brand (IE BAZHUTIN P.Yu., OGRN 317784700325333, INN 780157244608, address: 117246 Moscow, Nauchny proezd, 19, office 502, BC "9 Acrov", phone : +7 926 595 92 01, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), which sells the Goods to consumers in accordance with the Terms of Sale set out below.
• Visitor - an individual who went to the Site or installed and launched the Application, viewing publicly available materials, using available services and other content posted on the Site or in the Application, without the purpose of entering into a relationship with the Seller, with the exception of
• Administration (Site / Application) - authorized persons who manage the Site / Application in the interests of the Seller, including his representatives.
• User - a fully capable individual who has joined this Agreement, has passed the registration procedure on the Site or in the Application, acting in his own interest or acting on behalf and in the interests of the person he represents, who takes targeted actions regarding access to the Site or the Application, their services and other Content. By default, the User is an individual who has reached the age of majority, that is, eighteen years of age. Otherwise, the User guarantees that he has received the consent of his legal representatives (parents, adoptive parents, trustee) or is declared fully capable and at any time, at the written request of the Administration, will provide supporting documents.
• Buyer - the User of the Site or the Application who has placed an order (application) through the functional technical means (services, tools) of the Site or the Application - the "IQDIAMONDS Online Store" Service, in relation to the offered Services (options) of the Service, to reserve and ensure delivery (availability ) Goods for the possibility of their subsequent purchase in accordance with the Terms of Sale and the selected Services (options) of the Service.
• Product (s) - jewelry, jewelry haberdashery and bijouterie, watches, including precious watches, as well as other products of the IQDIAMONDS brand, information about which is presented on the Site or in the Application for the purpose of subsequent sale, available for placing an Order.
• Terms of sale - the procedure and conditions for the conclusion, execution and termination by the User and the Seller, as well as the partners of the latter, contracts for the sale of Goods presented on the Site or in the Application, as well as other relations of the indicated parties regarding and in connection with the conclusion of such contracts ( including the provision of additional services).
• Services (Site / Application) - functional services and tools, as well as their combinations, provided by the software of the Site or Application and available to Users and (or) Visitors. The Administration has the right to independently and without notifying Users and (or) Visitors to change the Services of the Site or Applications and their functional features.
• Content - the results of intellectual activity that make up the content of the Site or the Application (texts, photos, videos, etc.).
• Account - the User's account on the Site or in the Application, which allows identifying the latter in a sufficient measure to fulfill obligations, created as a result of registration or ordering with filling out the Buyer's questionnaire, through which the User uses the Services of the Site or the Application in a personalized form.
• Agreement - this agreement with all additions and changes, which determines the procedure for the provision of services, as well as mutual rights, obligations and the procedure for the relationship between the Administration and the User or Visitor.
• Site - a set of information, web forms, software and hardware and intellectual property (including a computer program, database, graphic design of the interface (design), content, etc.), access to which is provided from various user devices connected to the Internet using special software for viewing web pages (browser) at the addresses: www.iqdiamonds.ru, including domains of the next levels and other domains of the Seller.
• Application - IQDIAMONDS mobile application, which is software for iOS and Android operating systems, developed on behalf of the Seller and owned by him, designed to work on smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices (devices) that are communication means in accordance with the Federal Law of 07.07.2003 No. 126-FZ "On Communication", in order to provide Users with access to the application interface, presented in the form of a set of information, software and hardware, machine code and layout, various objects of intellectual property (including programs for Computers, databases, graphic design of the interface (design), content, etc.).
These terms and definitions may be supplemented or changed by applications and other documents that are an integral part of this Agreement. Terms, concepts and definitions contained in the current legislation are applied by default, unless otherwise provided by the Agreement.
1.2. General Provisions
The use of materials and Services of the Site and (or) the Application is governed by the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site or the Application, the User and (or) the Visitor is considered to have acceded to this Agreement. The Agreement comes into force from the moment of acceptance by the Visitor and (or) the User, and is valid until the withdrawal of such acceptance.
In addition to this Agreement, the relationship between the User, the Visitor and the Administration includes all special documents governing the provision of individual services and Services of the Site or Application and posted in the public domain in the relevant pages (sections) of the Site or Application.
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User confirms his consent to the processing of his personal data specified below in this Agreement, posted by the User voluntarily on the Site or in the Application, by filling out special web forms or otherwise provided for in this Agreement, including with automated and without the use of automation tools for processing in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data". The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in order to provide the User with existing and new services and Services of the Site or the Application, including for the purpose of receiving personalized, targeted mailings and notifications of an informational and advertising nature by the User, as well as for other purposes specified in section 1.8. present agreement.
Consent to the processing of personal data is valid from the moment of submission for the period necessary to achieve the goals of processing personal data or indefinitely and can be withdrawn in simple writing in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the manner provided for in clause 1.8. Agreements.
The administration reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement. The new version of the Agreement comes into force upon the expiration of 10 (Ten) calendar days from the date of publication on the corresponding page of the Site on the Internet (at: https://www.iqdiamonds.ru/customer-service/) or in the corresponding section of the Application.
Starting to use any Service of the Site or Application, their individual Services, resources and functions, or after completing the registration procedure, the User is considered to have accepted the terms of the Agreement in full, without any reservations and exceptions, and undertakes to comply with them or stop using the Site and (or) Applications. If the Administration has made any changes to the Agreement in the manner provided for in clause 1.5. Agreements with which the User does not agree, he is obliged to stop using the Site and (or) the Application as a whole and their individual Services, resources or functions.
1.3. User obligations
The user, the visitor undertakes not to take actions that directly or indirectly violate the current Russian legislation or the norms of international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, or generally accepted norms of morality and ethics, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to disruption of the normal operation of the Site and (or) the Application, as well as their Services, resources or functions, or entail other adverse consequences for the Administration or third parties.
The information posted by the User and his actions on the Site and (or) in the Application must also not be false, inaccurate or misleading; promote fraud, deception or abuse of trust and otherwise violate the current legislation of the Russian Federation. In any case, the administration is not responsible for such actions of the User.
The use of materials from the Site and (or) the Application without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed. For the lawful use of the materials of the Site, it is necessary to conclude licensing agreements (obtaining licenses) from the copyright holders. When citing materials from the Site and (or) Applications, Content, a link to the original source (Site, Application) is required.
The user is solely responsible for all actions using his email address, login (username) and password. The login (email / phone number) and password chosen by the User are necessary and sufficient information for the User to access the Site and (or) the Application, and their materials and Services.
The User undertakes not to take actions directly or indirectly aimed at causing harm to the Site, the Application, their materials and Services, as well as the Administration.
1.4. User, visitor rights
The user, visitor has the right to take part in contests and promotions held on the Site and (or) in the Application. The terms and conditions of promotions and competitions are set out in separate documents.
The user has the right to post information that does not violate the law on the Site and (or) in the Application as pre- and post-moderation.
The user, visitor has the right to contact the Administration in writing through the feedback form on the operation of the Site and (or) the Application, as well as submit comments and suggestions to the Administration regarding the improvement of the Site and (or) the Application.
1.5. Site Administration Rights
The Administration has the right to unilaterally amend the terms of this Agreement by publishing the amended text on the Site and (or) in the Application. If the User, the visitor disagrees with the changes made, he is obliged to stop using the Site and (or) the Application, materials and Services of the Site and (or) the Application.
The Administration has the right, at its discretion, to introduce, cancel or change the fees for the Services and services provided by the Site and (or) the Application.
The administration has the right to organize various contests and promotions to stimulate Users.
The Administration has the right to send the User a mailing list with information about the development of the Site and (or) the Application, new offers, advertising, as well as any other potentially useful information to the User. The User's consent to receive such information is to accede to this Agreement.
The Administration has the right to carry out preventive work, with a temporary suspension of the Site, both with and without prior notice to the Users, as well as to carry out similar actions in relation to the Application, including changing, updating and moderating the Application, publishing and publishing other versions of it for iOS and Android systems on the corresponding resources.
The administration has the right to prohibit the use of certain logins and / or withdraw them from circulation. As a login, words and names cannot be selected, the use of which is prohibited by the current legislation of the Russian Federation and international legal acts, including, but not limited to, profanity, names registered as trademarks, brand names and commercial designations, if the User does not the exclusive rights to them belong.
The Administration reserves the right, at its discretion, to change (moderate) or delete any information published by the User (or any third party).
1.6. Registration on the website
If technically possible, to access all Services and improve the experience of using the Site and (or) the Application, the Visitor / User can register on the Site and / or in the Application in any of the following ways:
• By entering in the registration form on the Site or in the Application name, email address, phone number and password with confirmation. One email address and phone number can be used as a login for one Account.
• By authorization via social networks, followed by the entry of an e-mail address and phone number, if such data is not obtained through a social network.
• By filling out the Buyer's Questionnaire when placing an Order in accordance with the Terms of Sale, which contains fields for entering a name, phone number, e-mail address, and delivery address.
After registering on the Site or in the Application in one of the listed ways, the User receives an Account. Registration is considered complete after performing the actions provided for by the instructions of the Administration / Seller, sent to the specified (provided) contact information of the Visitor / User during registration and sending a corresponding notification of confirmation of the creation and activation of the Account.
Registration (on the Site or in the Application) is not mandatory for using the Site. Any of the specified registration methods entails the same consequences for the Administration / Seller and the Visitor / User.
Registration of the Visitor / User confirms his consent to these Terms, including consent to the processing of Personal Data. Registration is valid indefinitely, until the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn or the registration is canceled by the Administration / Seller. The user guarantees the accuracy and relevance of the data provided by him during registration and / or ordering.
The Administration stores the email addresses of the Users and other personal data provided by the User himself, and uses them solely for the purpose of fulfilling its obligations and exercising its rights under the Agreement.
1.7. Intellectual property
All objects on the Site and in the Application, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, other Content, computer programs, databases, graphic design of the interface (design), and other objects are subject to exclusive rights.
No objects of intellectual property posted on the Site or in the Application by the Administration can be used without the prior written permission of the Administration. By use is meant all the actions of the User listed in part 2 of Article 1270 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, regardless of whether the corresponding actions are performed for the purpose of making a profit or without such a purpose.
The User, the Visitor is granted a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the Site and (or) the Application, provided that neither the User himself, the Visitor nor any other persons, with his assistance, will copy or modify the software or intellectual property on the Site and / or in the Appendix; create programs derived from software; penetrate the software in order to obtain program codes; sell, assign, lease, transfer to third parties in any other form of rights in relation to the software, or other objects listed in this section, provided to the User, the Visitor under the Agreement, as well as modify the services, including in order to obtain an unauthorized access to them.
1.8. Personal data, confidentiality and information protection
The personal data of the User (Visitor, Buyer) are processed in accordance with Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and local regulations adopted by the Seller / Administration, including the Personal Data Processing Policy.
When registering on the Site and / or in the Application or in the process of their further use, the Visitor / User authorizes the Seller / Administration to collect and process the following information: Last name, First name, Patronymic, contact phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, delivery address product, location information, mailing address, interests, social media accounts, purchase history. The provision of other data is carried out in cases stipulated by the current legislation or specifically stipulated in this Agreement or other local regulations of the Seller / Administration.
By providing his personal data to the Administration / Seller by filling out special web forms, the User agrees to their processing by the Administration / Seller, including for the purpose of fulfilling obligations to the User under this Agreement, which is a public offer, maintaining and updating the client base, promoting goods by the Seller and services, conducting electronic and SMS surveys, monitoring the results of marketing campaigns, advertising, stimulating and other promotional events, obtaining and researching statistical data on the level of demand, sales volumes, parameters of audience activity and engagement, the level of customer support, organizing the delivery of goods to Customers , monitoring the satisfaction of the User, as well as the quality of services provided by the Seller / Administration.
The processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (including transfer to any third parties, not excluding cross-border transfer, if the need for it arose in the course of fulfilling obligations and confidentiality agreements were concluded with such persons in compliance with the legitimate interests and rights of the owners of personal data), depersonalization, blocking, deletion , destruction of personal data.
The User / Buyer authorizes, and the Administration / Seller, in turn, has the right to send informational, including advertising messages, to the e-mail and mobile phone of the User with his consent, expressed through the commission of actions that uniquely identify this subscriber and allow him to reliably establish him will to receive a message. The User has the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information by informing the Administration / Seller of his refusal by calling +7 926 595 92 01, or by sending a corresponding application to the Seller's email address: email@example.com. Service messages informing the User / Buyer about the order and the stages of its processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the User / Buyer.
The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data is carried out by sending an application in writing, indicating the full information about the applicant, the purpose for which the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn, and the reasons. Such a withdrawal can also be recognized as a withdrawal of acceptance of this Agreement (offer), corresponding to the obligation to stop any use of the Site.
The Administration / Seller has the right to collect technical and statistical data that does not contain confidential information, is not personal data and is transmitted automatically by the device using which the Site and (or) the Application is used, including the technical characteristics of the device and its software, cookies », And other similar non-personal information. Such technical data is collected in order to ensure the functioning, security, improvement and development of the quality of services and Services, and is not used to establish the identity of the Visitor / User or to process personal data about him.
The Seller has the right to record telephone conversations with the User. At the same time, the Seller undertakes: to prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information obtained during telephone conversations and / or its transfer to third parties not directly related to the execution of Orders, in accordance with clause 4 of Art. 16 of the Federal Law No. 149-FZ of July 27, 2006. "On information, information technology and information protection."
The Seller / Administration is not responsible for the information provided and posted by the User on the Site and (or) in the Application in a public form.
1.9. Other conditions
The Seller / Administration is not responsible for damage caused to the Buyer as a result of improper use by the latter of the Site, the Content posted on it, the Services and (or) the Goods purchased from the Seller in connection with the use of this Site. The seller is also not responsible for the content and functioning of external sites that are similar or identical to the Site, as well as for any other actions (inaction) of third parties, with the exception of cases provided for in this Agreement, for example, when such persons act on the basis and within the limits of the concluded with the Seller / Administration of contracts.
The Seller / Administration is not responsible for the fulfillment by other sellers (partners) of their obligations, including for the proper provision of consumer information about the Goods, for the transfer of the Goods to the Buyer, in terms of their completeness and quantity corresponding to the Order made by the Buyer, other obligations to the Visitor / User / Third Party Buyer. The Buyer hereby agrees that any claims regarding the quality, quantity and completeness of the Goods, as well as the delivery time of the Goods, must be presented to the actual seller who sold by check. At the same time, the Seller / Administration undertakes to assist Buyers in resolving their claims against Sellers by providing all available information regarding the procedure for work, conditions of sale and return of the Goods, the location of the relevant Sellers, as well as any other information essential for resolving such claims that is at the Seller's disposal. / Administration and is not confidential by law or contract.
All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User, the Visitor and the Administration of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
The Administration / Seller has the right to assign and / or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations arising from its relationship with the User / Buyer to third parties without any restrictions.
The recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or not subject to enforceability does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
Inaction on the part of the Administration in case of violation by any of the Users, Visitors of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of its interests and protection of copyright for the materials of the Site and (or) the Application protected in accordance with the law.
The User, the Visitor confirms that he is familiar with all the clauses of this User Agreement and unconditionally accepts them in full, without any exceptions and restrictions.
2. TERMS OF SALE
The terms and conditions set forth below (hereinafter referred to as the Terms) govern the procedure for using the resource IQDIAMONDS Online Store (hereinafter in this section - Service or Online Store), in order to subsequently conclude, execute and terminate the Buyer and Seller of retail sales contracts for the territory of the Russian Federation of Goods similar to those presented on the Site and (or) in the Application, through the Service, and act in conjunction with the User Agreement, supplementing it. This Service and the information about the Products posted in it is not a service for the sale of goods by remote means and provide general information about the products of the IQDIAMONDS brand and the possible conditions for its purchase by the Visitor / User.
2.1. Additional terms and definitions
Order - an electronic document generated on the basis of the User's interaction with the technical means and services of the Service or the Application, which is an application for the provision of services for the reservation of Goods and the implementation of other actions that ensure the possibility of their subsequent purchase within the framework of the selected option - "Delivery" or "Pickup", determining the scope of the Seller's obligations to the Buyer;
Buyer's questionnaire is a special form filled in by the Buyer when placing an Order or registering on the Site or in the Application, containing the Buyer's personal data necessary for the Seller to fulfill his obligations, including those arising from these Terms (offer) and subsequently concluded sales and purchase agreements;
Services - services provided by the Seller to the Buyer, including the organization of delivery, demonstration, fitting, and others, including, in connection with the use of the Service, the purchase of Goods;
Delivery service is an organization or individual entrepreneur that legally carries out activities for the organization and (or) transportation and delivery of goods and shipments, with which the Seller has entered into an agreement in fulfillment of its obligations to the Buyers in connection with these Terms.
2.2. General Provisions
• 2.2.1. The Seller provides cataloged information about the Goods for informational purposes and informs about the possibility of their subsequent sale to the Buyer for personal, family, household and other needs not related to business activities, through the Services provided by the Seller, available when using the Site and (or) the Application, and namely - the Service Online Store IQDIAMONDS, Services (options) of the Service - "Delivery" and "Pickup", on the following Terms and Conditions.
• 2.2.2. Unlike information about the Goods posted in the public domain on the Site and in the Application for informational purposes, these Terms are a public offer, which corresponds to Art. 435, paragraph 2 of Art. 437 and Art. 494 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, unless otherwise provided by law. The acceptance of the offer, that is, these Terms, can be expressed in any form that allows to unambiguously identify the person from whom it proceeded and the acceptance itself as such, including by performing implicit actions.
• 2.2.3. The User / Buyer understands and acknowledges that consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with this Agreement, inter alia, includes consent to the processing of data on the names of the purchased Goods / Services, their cost, and other statistical data on the purchasing activity of the User / Buyer and his other actions in relation to the Site, the Application and / or the Products, if such information is not de-confidential and / or obtaining such consent is not required in accordance with applicable law.
• 2.2.4. A retail sale and purchase agreement concluded in accordance with these Terms is considered concluded from the moment the Seller issues to the Buyer a cash and / or sales receipt or other document confirming the payment and transfer of the Goods. The ownership of the Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment of full payment.
• 2.2.5. If the User disagrees with these Terms (Public Offer), the User undertakes to stop using the Service and leave it, while he has the right to continue using the Site and (or) the Application as a Visitor, in the manner prescribed by the User Agreement.
• 2.2.6. These Terms in whole or in parts thereof may be changed by the Seller unconditionally, by publishing a new version of the Terms on the relevant pages of the Site and (or) sections of the Application. Such changes to the Terms come into force after 10 (ten) calendar days from the date of their publication on the corresponding page of the Site on the Internet (at: www.iqdiamonds.ru/customer-service/) or in the corresponding section of the Application.
• 2.2.8. In addition to these Terms, from the moment you start using the Site and (or the Application, and / or their acceptance (acceptance)), the relationship between the Buyer and the Seller is governed by: the Civil Code of the Russian Federation; Federal Law dated 26.03.1998 No. 41-FZ "On precious metals and precious stones ", Federal Law of 13.03.2006 No. 38-FZ" On Advertising ", Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 10.11.2011 No. 924" On approval of the list of technically complex goods ", Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 19.01.1998 No. 55" On approval of the Rules for the sale of certain types of goods, the list of durable goods, which are not subject to the buyer's requirement to provide him with a free-of-charge for the period of repair or replacement of a similar product, and a list of non-food products of good quality that are not subject to return or exchange for similar goods of other sizes, shapes, size, style, color or configuration "and other applicable regulatory legal acts, including le named above.
2.3. Registration and confirmation of the Order
• 2.3.1. The order is placed by the Buyer independently on the Site or the Application, subject to confirmation of acceptance of these Terms (acceptance of the public offer). The minimum amount of Goods sufficient to complete an application for the Services is 500 (Five hundred) rubles 00 kopecks, otherwise such an Order is erroneous for technical reasons, and the Seller / Administration has the right to cancel it.
• 2.3.2. By placing an Order, we mean defining a set of Services provided in relation to the selected Product (s) by means of tools (hardware, software and hardware) of the Service in the form of virtual buttons located, among other things, on the page of the corresponding Product (s) from the catalog, pop-up windows , Order registration page with the Buyer's Questionnaire.
• 2.3.3. Making an Order is the transfer by the Buyer to the Seller of information about the desire to receive the Services, including the reservation of the selected Goods for the possibility of their subsequent purchase.
• 2.3.4. Based on the completed Order with the completed Buyer's Questionnaire, an electronic document is generated, on the basis of which the Seller, after confirming the Order, makes a reservation of the Goods, organizes delivery and / or provides other additional Services to the Buyer.
• 2.3.5. The order can be confirmed by the Buyer by providing payment details and the formation of an order for the transfer of funds for subsequent payment upon receipt of the Goods automatically (confirmation of the execution of the order for the transfer of funds), filling out a special web form on the Site or in the Application with a code received via electronic mail or SMS messages specified in the Buyer's Questionnaire. At the same time, the Buyer bears all responsibility and risks in connection with the indication of incorrect information in the Buyer's Questionnaire.
• 2.3.6. The price, characteristics, availability, delivery times, place and terms of reservation, as well as other information about the Goods specified when placing an Order on the Site and (or) in the Application is preliminary and is for informational purposes only. The final price, delivery time and, optionally, other conditions are fixed in the Order confirmation sent by the Seller according to the details specified in the Buyer's Questionnaire. In any case, information about the Goods and other mandatory information in the final form is provided to the Buyer upon direct acquaintance with the Goods.
• 2.3.7. In the absence of the Product (s) selected in the Order, the Seller, until he confirms the Order, has the right to unilaterally cancel such Order in part or in full, provided the Buyer is notified of this by any of the methods available to the Seller.
• 2.3.8. In case of cancellation in part or in full of the Order, in respect of which the Buyer has made an advance payment (advance), payment for the Order in the canceled part is not carried out, the order to transfer funds is revoked or not executed in the canceled part.
2.4. Payment and receipt of the Goods
• 2.4.1. The Services provided by the Seller, according to these Terms, are provided free of charge.
• 2.4.2. Payment for Goods from a confirmed Order is carried out by the Buyer in one of the following ways:
• at the place of sale at the time of the sale of the Goods in cash or non-cash form, through a representative of the Seller or a Partner within the framework of the Service (option) "Pickup", which hereinafter means the service of booking ordered goods at one of the retail outlets of the Goods, including number owned by Partners - a partner store in which the Product is in stock;
• by transferring cash or by paying with a payment card to the Agent or another representative of the Seller (Delivery Service) through a payment terminal (CCP) acting on behalf of the Seller, as part ofthe provision of the Service (option) "Delivery", which hereinafter means the implementation courier delivery to the Buyer's address or another address chosen by the last, at the location of the local warehouses of the Agent or the Delivery Service;
• by generating an order for the transfer of funds when placing an Order on the Site or in the Application for subsequent payment, upon receipt of the Goods, payment automatically (confirmation of the execution of the order to transfer funds).
• 2.4.3. The amount of the Order payable by the Buyer includes all taxes and fees, is indicated in Russian rubles and is recorded in the documents for the Goods and the cashier's receipt.
• 2.4.4. If the amount of the Order is equal to or exceeds 40,000 (Forty thousand) rubles, the Seller has the right to request additional information from the Buyer (including documents necessary and sufficient to identify the client - an individual, a client's representative, beneficiary and beneficial owner in accordance with Federal Law No. 115-ФЗ dated 07.08.2001 "On Counteracting Legalization (Laundering) of Criminally Obtained Incomes and Financing of Terrorism") and suspend the execution of the Order until it is submitted.
• 2.4.5. Receipt of the ordered Goods by the Buyer is possible only upon full payment, including at the time of transfer of the Goods.
• 2.4.6. The ordered Goods can be received by the Buyer in one of the following ways:
• at the place of sale at the time of sale of the Goods under the Service (option) Pickup;
• at the location of the local warehouses of the Agent or the Delivery Service ("Pickup points" / "Pickup points"), carrying out activities for the temporary storage of the Goods, its issuance and acceptance of payment for the ordered Goods;
• through the Agent or the Delivery Service, within the Service (option) Delivery, - to the address specified by the Buyer.
• 2.4.7. Upon receipt of the ordered Goods, the Buyer is provided with complete consumer information about the Goods in accordance with the law, a complete familiarization (inspection) is made, and other additional services are provided, in addition to delivery, including - on fitting the Goods, agreed with the Buyer.
• 2.4.8. After familiarizing himself with the Goods and receiving complete consumer information, the Buyer pays for the purchased Goods from the Order, or payment is made automatically by executing the order to transfer funds, after which he is provided with the purchased Goods and documents for it (cash and / or sales receipt, as well as Universal transfer document (UPD), invoice or other documents at the discretion of the Seller).
• 2.4.9. The Buyer at any time before receiving the Goods may refuse to receive the goods, while the Order is considered canceled in whole or in part. Such a refusal is recognized as a duly executed invoice (receipt) or other document of the Agent / Delivery Service, indicating the refusal or inability to transfer the Goods through the fault of the Buyer.
• 2.4.11. The Buyer has the right to entrust the receipt of the Goods to the Recipient, the contact details of which must be provided to the Seller, including the last name, first name, patronymic, telephone number, as well as other information and information necessary for the Seller to fulfill his obligations. If the data of the Buyer or the Recipient specified in the accompanying documents does not match the data of the provided identity card, the delivery person has the right to refuse the Buyer or the Recipient to receive the Goods.
• 2.4.12. The risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the goods are handed over to him and the Buyer or the Recipient affixes a signature in the documents confirming the delivery of the Goods.
• 2.4.13. In the case of choosing the Service (option) Delivery and receiving the ordered Goods by delivery, the Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions of delivery, determined depending on the location of the Buyer and on the basis of the internal regulations of the Delivery Services (organizations carrying out postal services and courier activities) selected at the discretion of the Seller.
• 2.4.14. In the case of choosing the Service (option) Pickup and receiving the order at the place of sale, the Buyer agrees with the terms and procedure for reserving the ordered Goods, namely:
• The goods are reserved only on the basis of a properly executed and confirmed Order, subject to all other provisions of this Agreement;
• a reserve can be issued only if the selected Product is available at the corresponding retail outlet (partner store);
• the final characteristics and properties of the purchased Goods may differ from those indicated in the catalog;
• the reserve of unpaid ordered Goods is valid for 3 calendar days from the date of placing a properly placed order;
• before the expiration of the reservation period, if the ordered Product has not been purchased, the Buyer has the right to request an extension of the reservation for up to 7 (seven) calendar days by sending a corresponding request using the contact details of the selected retail point (partner store) indicated on the Website or in the Application , or by calling the Seller specified in clause 1.1. Of the Agreement, in this case, the Seller is obliged to transfer information about such a request to the partner store, while the extension of the reserve is in any case carried out by the decision of the partner store, about which the buyer is notified according to the data specified in the Buyer's Questionnaire.
• 2.4.15. Upon receipt of the Goods, the Buyer or the Recipient has the right to inspect it for damage, check the completeness, make sure that the seal tag is attached to the product and the characteristics of the goods correspond to the Order. The Buyer or the Recipient, in case of consent to the acceptance of the Goods, must put the necessary signatures in the accompanying documents, or refuse to receive the Goods.
• 2.4.16. In case of loss of the Goods by the Delivery Service, the Seller, in agreement with the Buyer, within a reasonable time, sends the Goods again in a new order or cancels the Order, with a refund to the Buyer, if applicable, in accordance with these Terms.
2.5. Exchange and return of goods and funds
• 2.5.1. The Seller sets the warranty period for all Products presented on the Website and (or) in the Application, with the exception of hours, which is 6 (six) calendar months from the day following the day of sale. For the watches presented on the Website and (or) in the Application, the warranty period is set at 3 (three) calendar years from the day following the day of sale. During the specified warranty period, if defects are found in the goods, if they were not agreed by the seller, such Goods are recognized as goods of inadequate quality, and the Seller (or manufacturer) is obliged to satisfy the legal requirements of the consumer (Article 18 of the Law of the Russian Federation No. 2300-1 dated 07.02 .1992 "On Protection of Consumer Rights").
• 2.5.2. The return of the Goods of good quality purchased from the Seller, as well as exchange for a similar product, is not carried out.
• 2.5.3. To exchange or return goods of inadequate quality during the warranty period, the Buyer is obliged to send to the Seller, as specified in clause 1.1. contact information, Goods of inadequate quality, a completed return form (claim), documents for the Goods confirming the fact of purchase, passport data (copy of the passport). Claims are considered by the Seller, subject to the provision of comprehensive information, documents and purchased goods, within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of receipt, and a refund, in case of recognition of the claim by the Seller, is made no later than 7 (seven) working days after the expiration of the specified period consideration of the claim.
• 2.5.4. Claims are considered only if the goods are received by the Seller, in respect of which the claim is made. The goods can be sent to the Seller by leaving an application to call the courier by phone specified in subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1.1. of this Agreement, or in any other legal way available to the Buyer, ensuring the safety of the attachment (goods).
• 2.5.5. After receiving the Goods, in respect of which the Buyer has made a claim, the Seller performs or instructs to carry out a technological study. Based on the results of such a technological study, the Seller decides to satisfy the declared claim or to reject it, which he informs the Buyer about, indicating the reasons. If the claim is rejected, the Buyer has the right to independently receive the Goods in respect of which such a claim is declared and rejected, at the address specified in subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1.1. present agreement.